Terms & Conditions
In the following Us, We and Our refer to TOEIC Test Practice.
- Registration Agreement and Parties.
This agreement is made between Us and you who wish to obtain access to Our website. By using the username and password included on the registration details page to access the services, you accept in full all these terms and conditions and agree to comply with them in your use of the services.
- Our Services.
This is a website offering a range of information detailed elsewhere. It is intended that the services be available 24 hours a day 365 days a year, but we cannot be held responsible or liable for any breakdown or loss of service, howsoever caused, although we will endeavor to correct any problems or rectify any break in service as soon as possible.
- Your Obligations and Undertakings.
You agree that by completing our registration form and confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions by pressing the "confirm" button, you have agreed to become bound by all our terms and conditions. You also undertake that the information you supply in the registration process is current, truthful and complete. You agree to email us any changes in the details given by you in the registration form. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement in the event that the information provided by you, including your email address, is no longer current or accurate.
You undertake not to disclose any passwords that we issue to you and you will keep all passwords secret at all times.
- Warranties and Liabilities
By accepting these terms and conditions, you warrant to us that you are fully entitled to enter into this agreement under the terms detailed above.
You agree that TOEIC Test Practice shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special loss that result from your use of all our services.
- We base Our information and opinions on sources it believes to be reliable, but no warranties or conditions, express or implied whether statutory or otherwise are given and such are expressly excluded including in particular any warranty that any information is complete, correct or accurate or that it is fit for a particular purpose or any purpose or any warranties or conditions as to title, quiet possession, satisfactory quality or as to description efficacy usefulness or as to infringement of the intellectual property or other rights of any person. All such warranties are expressly disclaimed and excluded. Details and information are subject to change without notice.
- We shall not be liable to a user of this service or to any third party for any loss or injury arising out of the information or any actions taken or not taken in response to any information or a user's use of (or inability to use) this service including but not limited to any financial loss.
- If any term or provision in whole or in part is held to be to any extent illegal or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law that term or provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these terms and the enforceability of the remainder shall not be affected.
We make no warranty as to the copy right in or any intellectual property rights in any material posted on our web site and copy right and all other intellectual property rights which exist in the web site or are posted on the web site shall remain Our property or other the persons entitled thereto absolutely (save as provided in clause 4/). You undertake not to use the logos nor the words TOEIC Test Practice or any other trademarks similar thereto without a clear acknowledgement that such marks are the trademarks of TOEIC Test Practice.
- Data Protection
Any personal details you provide us with (or which are available on public registers) from which we can identify you are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration. Your details will not be disclosed outside our company.
You irrevocably indemnify Us and our data providers and contributors from and against any and all losses, damages and costs suffered or incurred of whatsoever nature (including any damages or compensation paid by Us and/or Our data providers or contributors on the advice of their legal advisors to comprise or settle any claim) by Us, any data providers or contributors arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of information or any item inserted or posted by you on the web site or any part of the services or any part or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of this agreement by you.
- Hypertext Links
We may provide hypertext links to sites on the Internet which are operated by other people. Using an internal hypertext link means that you may be leaving our site and we therefore take no responsibility in respect of linked sites. Special care should be taken when using non-UK sites who will be subject to a different regime and consumer protection.
The contract shall be construed in accordance with and governed by English Law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.